Thursday, June 25, 2015

Tomorrow, it's only a day away....

Pre-trip jitters haunt my restless soul as I lie awake in my bed. This very day I will embark on a journey unlike any other in my life. I will fly to europe and soak in the sweet splendor of the world's greatest civilizations. I will run with the bulls, stand in the shadow of the collosseum, gaze upon David, drift down the Grand Canal, taste a Vienna sausage, enjoy the gardens of Germany, and see if I could get Mona Lisa to lighten up and crack a smile. Whilst on this trip, I hope to forget this bed I'm in and rest peacefully on the clouds of new experience.
And as I look on these three bags that contain a months worth of my life, I wonder what baggage I take with me that can't be packed and unpacked and what new baggage that I might bring back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment